- VERIFI Research Featured at the 2016 CONVERGE User Conference
- HPC Revs up Engine Designs
- Upcoming Workshop on The Role of Simulations and High-Performance Computing in Engines and Fuel Co-Optimization
- Video from Webinar “Applying High Performance Computing to Engine Design using Supercomputers” Now Available
- Argonne, Achates Power and Delphi Automotive to Investigate New Approach to Engines
VERIFI VideosSee videos of our work on YouTube.
VERIFI’s 2016 Workshop
VERIFI’s 2014 Workshop
Category Archives: Presentations
Video from Webinar “Applying High Performance Computing to Engine Design using Supercomputers” Now Available
Video from the February 25, 2016 Convergent Science/Argonne National Laboratory webinar “Applying High Performance Computing to Engine Design using Supercomputers,” featuring Janardhan Kodavasal of Argonne National Laboratory, is now available on YouTube.
VERIFI researchers will present at two important meetings in May, the 9th U.S. National Combustion Meeting and the Institute for Liquid Atomization and Spray Systems (ILASS)-Americas Meeting. National Combustion Institute Meeting Presentations VERIFI presentations at the National Combustion Institute Meeting … Read More
VERIFI will be in Booth #232 at the SAE World Congress in Detroit from April 21-23. In addition, VERIFI researchers will present the following talks: Tues., April 21, 1:30 p.m. Rm. 140 C, Session PFL250 “The Effects of Injection Pressure … Read More
Presentations from VERIFI’s November 2014 “Workshop for High-Performance Computing-Enabled Engine Simulations:” are now available in PDF format for download on the Workshop Agenda page.