An Argonne National Laboratory team is combining software innovations with supercomputing advances to jump-start internal combustion engine designs in the name of conservation. Read more in the latest issue of ASCR Discovery.
- Designing Engines at Warp Speed
- VERIFI Research Featured at the 2016 CONVERGE User Conference
- HPC Revs up Engine Designs
- Upcoming Workshop on The Role of Simulations and High-Performance Computing in Engines and Fuel Co-Optimization
- Video from Webinar “Applying High Performance Computing to Engine Design using Supercomputers” Now Available
VERIFI VideosSee videos of our work on YouTube.
VERIFI’s 2019 Workshop
VERIFI’s 2017 Workshop
VERIFI’s 2016 Workshop
VERIFI’s 2014 Workshop
- Brochure (PDF, 4MB).
- Fact Sheet (PDF, 440kb)