Researchers at the U.S. Department of Energy’s Argonne National Laboratory will be testing the limits of computing horsepower this year with a new simulation project from the Virtual Engine Research Institute and Fuels Initiative (VERIFI) that will harness 60 million computer core hours to dispel those uncertainties and pave the way to more effective engine simulations. Read the story.
- Designing Engines at Warp Speed
- VERIFI Research Featured at the 2016 CONVERGE User Conference
- HPC Revs up Engine Designs
- Upcoming Workshop on The Role of Simulations and High-Performance Computing in Engines and Fuel Co-Optimization
- Video from Webinar “Applying High Performance Computing to Engine Design using Supercomputers” Now Available
VERIFI VideosSee videos of our work on YouTube.
VERIFI’s 2019 Workshop
VERIFI’s 2017 Workshop
VERIFI’s 2016 Workshop
VERIFI’s 2014 Workshop