Researchers at the U.S. Department of Energy’s Argonne National Laboratory are partnering with Convergent Science, Inc. (CSI), to speed up a key piece of modeling and simulation software to ensure those cycles are used as effectively as possible, reducing product development time and resulting in better engines and savings for consumers. The scale of the speed gains were recently demonstrated when researchers ran the largest engine simulation to date on more than 4,000 computer cores. Read the story.
- Designing Engines at Warp Speed
- VERIFI Research Featured at the 2016 CONVERGE User Conference
- HPC Revs up Engine Designs
- Upcoming Workshop on The Role of Simulations and High-Performance Computing in Engines and Fuel Co-Optimization
- Video from Webinar “Applying High Performance Computing to Engine Design using Supercomputers” Now Available
VERIFI VideosSee videos of our work on YouTube.
VERIFI’s 2017 Workshop
VERIFI’s 2016 Workshop
VERIFI’s 2014 Workshop