- VERIFI Research Featured at the 2016 CONVERGE User Conference
- HPC Revs up Engine Designs
- Upcoming Workshop on The Role of Simulations and High-Performance Computing in Engines and Fuel Co-Optimization
- Video from Webinar “Applying High Performance Computing to Engine Design using Supercomputers” Now Available
- Argonne, Achates Power and Delphi Automotive to Investigate New Approach to Engines
VERIFI VideosSee videos of our work on YouTube.
VERIFI’s 2016 Workshop
VERIFI’s 2014 Workshop
Category Archives: Conferences & Shows
Argonne National Laboratory’s VERIFI researchers will present at six sessions during the 2016 CONVERGE User Conference September 26-30 in Madison, Wisconsin. These include: High Throughput Supercomputing for Sensitivity Analysis on Engine Simulations (Janardhan Kodavasal, Tuesday 9/27 at 8:40 a.m.) A Novel … Read More
VERIFI researchers will present at two important meetings in May, the 9th U.S. National Combustion Meeting and the Institute for Liquid Atomization and Spray Systems (ILASS)-Americas Meeting. National Combustion Institute Meeting Presentations VERIFI presentations at the National Combustion Institute Meeting … Read More
VERIFI will be in Booth #232 at the SAE World Congress in Detroit from April 21-23. In addition, VERIFI researchers will present the following talks: Tues., April 21, 1:30 p.m. Rm. 140 C, Session PFL250 “The Effects of Injection Pressure … Read More
News from the SAE World Congress in Detroit Held April 8-10, 2014: Argonne announces new initiative, VERIFI, to optimize engine combustion Argonne helps private industry develop engines faster and cheaper
VERIFI experts will be located in Booth #225 at the SAE World Congress April 8-10, 2014. Come by and chat with us and see our cool combustion engine simulation videos!