The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) Argonne National Laboratory is working with Achates Power, Inc., and Delphi Automotive to develop an innovative new engine that could yield efficiency gains of up to 50 percent over a comparable conventional engine. The research is being conducted under a three-year project funded by a $9 million award from DOE’s Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E) and an additional $4 million of cost share from the team members. Read the story.
- Designing Engines at Warp Speed
- VERIFI Research Featured at the 2016 CONVERGE User Conference
- HPC Revs up Engine Designs
- Upcoming Workshop on The Role of Simulations and High-Performance Computing in Engines and Fuel Co-Optimization
- Video from Webinar “Applying High Performance Computing to Engine Design using Supercomputers” Now Available
VERIFI VideosSee videos of our work on YouTube.
VERIFI’s 2017 Workshop
VERIFI’s 2016 Workshop
VERIFI’s 2014 Workshop