VERIFI Researcher/Argonne Distinguished Fellow Albert F. Wagner is one of a trio of Argonne researchers honored for their combined 100 years of combustion kinetics studies and research at Argonne in a special tribute by The Journal of Physical Chemistry A. Read the story.
- Designing Engines at Warp Speed
- VERIFI Research Featured at the 2016 CONVERGE User Conference
- HPC Revs up Engine Designs
- Upcoming Workshop on The Role of Simulations and High-Performance Computing in Engines and Fuel Co-Optimization
- Video from Webinar “Applying High Performance Computing to Engine Design using Supercomputers” Now Available
VERIFI VideosSee videos of our work on YouTube.
VERIFI’s 2017 Workshop
VERIFI’s 2016 Workshop
VERIFI’s 2014 Workshop