VERIFI Researcher/Argonne Distinguished Fellow Albert F. Wagner is one of a trio of Argonne researchers honored for their combined 100 years of combustion kinetics studies and research at Argonne in a special tribute by The Journal of Physical Chemistry A. Read the story.
- VERIFI Research Featured at the 2016 CONVERGE User Conference
- HPC Revs up Engine Designs
- Upcoming Workshop on The Role of Simulations and High-Performance Computing in Engines and Fuel Co-Optimization
- Video from Webinar “Applying High Performance Computing to Engine Design using Supercomputers” Now Available
- Argonne, Achates Power and Delphi Automotive to Investigate New Approach to Engines
VERIFI VideosSee videos of our work on YouTube.
VERIFI’s 2016 Workshop
VERIFI’s 2014 Workshop